Welcome!

"Atthacariya is the benevolent, or beneficial action for the common good."

Buddha

Buddha
(Photo: Declan McCullagh)
"...for the benefit of all sentient beings."

Sunday 20 May 2007

Veterans Retreat and Public Talk: June 14-17

Please pass on this info to any Veterans which may be interested. This June, my teacher, the Venerable Claude AnShin Thomas will be leading a retreat for Veterans. On Thursday the 14th, there will be a public talk at the Joan B. Kroc Peace & Justice Theatre at the University of San Diego. The following three days a retreat will be held for Veterans and their spouses/ significant others at Manzanita Village located Near Warner Springs in north San Diego County. It is the county retreat center of Ordinary Dharma, a Los Angeles-based group, which weaves together the teachings and practices of the Buddhist traditions with the timeless themes of Peace-Making and Non-Violence, Social Justice, Personal Integration and Creativity. Please read more here and also visit the Zaltho Foundation website.
More Information Please Contact:
Wiebke KenShin Andersen
Phone (978) 369-4342
Fax (978) 263-9051
E-mail: kenshin@zaltho.org
OR
Jon Monday at
Phone: 760-451-1959
Fax: 760-451-9504
E-mail: Jon@mondaymedia.org

Peace be upon you,
In Gassho,
~Cameron AnGyo White

3 comments:

andyc64 said...

Cameron, you make me proud to be your friend! WoW.. this is how you deal with this stuff. Your a great dude! I'll see you in heaven or where ever you belive we go lifted to a higher place. I can't wait till we get a chance to rap out agian. I've been soul serching and i would love to hear your outlook on things:) you make me cry when i think about the size of your heart dude. I miss u man! I never thought i'd see hell but let me tell you.. i know what it looks like. No joke! Sincerly, Andy Clark

andyc64 said...

I would love to come. Next time i'll need alittle more notice in advance. I really want to help others like you do. I'm so glad you were sent to me as a friend. It's funny they say the best of friends are enemies at first:)LOL the buffer... sorry man, -Andy-

Anonymous said...

Well written article.