Welcome!

"Atthacariya is the benevolent, or beneficial action for the common good."

Buddha

Buddha
(Photo: Declan McCullagh)
"...for the benefit of all sentient beings."

Saturday 6 January 2007

Beginnings and Endings

Well the retreat down here in Florida has come to an end. I am leaving the Magnolia Zen Center tomorrow morning and heading back home to Minnesota. It has been a wonderful experience, and I was very fortunate to meet all of the wonderful people who came to this sesshin. I am also happy to announce that I took initiation vows into the Buddhist practice during a wonderful ceremony 2 days ago. Now I have to consider the next step, but I will just try and be mindful and present and let these things reveal themselves to me. So even though I am saying goodbye to AnShin and everyone down here, I am saying hello to a new life and a new year.

May you all find happiness in the simplicity of life.

In Gassho
~Cameron AnGyo White

No comments: